...how're you gonna' control this thing on iOS? Either way, while the idea of the game totally appeals to me, I can't help but feel it looks like the less-polished little brother of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - which, I'll admit, I felt needed a more involved flight mechanic. At the very least, forma.8's got that going for it.
According to the press release, the game features...
- An expansive world to explore
- An intriguing and mysterious story
- Dystopian visions!
- Secrets to uncover
- Lots of enemies
- Lots of BIG enemies
- Some more B I G G E R enemies
- ...and all the power-ups you need to take care of them and to avoid all the nasty stuff you'll face on the remote, alien planet
- 60 frames per second super fluid action